Code of ConductAll Students should reach in time on all working days in proper school uniform. Absence without previously sanctioned leave or late coming shall be fined Rs. 10 per days on the defaulter.
Students should excel themselves in conduct, good manners and bearing both in and outside the school. They must.
I. Carry out their duties in a brisk and smart manner.
II. Be properly turned out and punctual at all times.
III. Observe silence in class room & when moving in and out.
IV. Use furniture and other items carefully.
V. Switch off lights, fans and close taps when not required.
VI. Cover Books, Maintain Note Books properly and carry them to school in school bags.
VII. Be present at all Assemblies, Hobby Classes, Functions, Sports and Games etc. Organised by the House/School.
VIII. Do not visit out of the bound areas.
IX. Observe rules of personal hygiene and cleanliness.
Forbidden PracticesNo Student shall indulge in any of the following practices:
- Splitting in or near the school building except in spittoons provided by the school.
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
- Use of tobacco.
- Any form of gambling.
- Use of Drugs or intoxicants.
- Rowdyism and rude behaviour.
- Use of violence in any form.
- Castism, communalism or practice of untouchability.
- Sexual harassment.
- Use of mobiles in school premises.
Parents will be responsible for ensuring that
- The children should come to school on time and in proper uniform. For improper dress, advance intimation must be sent and permission must be taken from the Principal in writing.
- The pupils should do their homework regularly and their diaries are pursued daily for any remarks.
- They should visit the school as and when called by the concerned class teacher/sub. Teacher/Principal.
- Dues are paid regularly and within the time frame laid down by the school.
- Academic Report are studied carefully and returned promptly duly signed.
- Books and notebooks of children are seen every now and then for proper guidance and that children study the next lesson before it is taught in the class.
- They must play an active role in inculcating the following points in children at home. Responsibility, Punctuality, Respect for elders, Social behaviour and Good Manners.
- The school authorities will not accept responsibility to escort child home in case his/her regular escort fails to collect him/her on a particular day.
- The school authorities will not accept responsibility if a child indulges himself/herself in unwanted activities outside the school campus.
- The school will have the right to select and detain a child for rehearsals in connection with the Annual Day or other celebrations. Prior information will be given in such cases.
- The school will have the right to select and detain a child for extra classes after school hours or he/she may be called during holidays. Prior information will be giver accordingly.
- The parents will have to co-operate with the school authorities for developing positive attitudes and habits amongst the children.
- School Leaving of Transfer Certificate will be issued only on a written request by the parents submitted at least 7 days prior to the date of issue. The certificate will be issued only after all dues are cleared.
- The school will have the right to change late fine/damage fine in Library books are not returned in time or not returned in a proper condition.
- The parents should inform the school if there is any change in residential address or telephone no.
- No Students is allowed to go outside the school campus without written permission from the Principal.
- No visitor is allowed to meet any staff or student without prior permission from the Principal.
- The school will not allow the students to take the exam if the dues are not cleared.
Students Attendance, Leave & Late Coming
- Minimum Attendance necessary for Annual Examination is 75% including attendance in previous school if the student has been admitted on transfer. Winter class attendance for X and XII must be 90%.
- Half day leave is not allowed except sick leave and emergency leave. In that case parents will have to submit an application forwarded by the class teacher at least half an hour before break time.
- Proper leave slip is required in advance for 1,2 or 3 days leave. In case students absent themselves from school without any intimation and attends class later, it is the parent’s responsibility to send an application the very next day progress report card.
- The affairs of the school shall be conducted so as to promote self discipline, leading to decent and orderly behaviour. This will maintain a high moral tone in the institution and build up traditions that all good public schools cherish.
- The observance of rules of discipline and good behaviour shall be pre-condition for a student’s continuance in the school.
Leave of absence can be granted to “a” student on genuine grounds only, that too, with a written request received from the parents. Leave applied on medical grounds must be supported with a medical certificate.
Minimum 75% attendance is compulsory for a student to be promoted to the next class.
Note: No student is allowed Gate Pass until and unless there is an emergency.
- Fine may be imposed on a student in the following cases.
- Late Attendance.
- Absence from class without proper application form the parents of guardian, Truancy, Wilful damage to school property.
- Delay in payment of school fee and dues.
ExpulsionStudents expelled from the school will not be readmitted. Cases of students expelled from other schools will be referred to the Managing Committee.
RusticationWhere a student is rusticated, he/she will not attend the school till expiry of the period of rustication.
Striking off Name From Rolls of the SchoolThe following are the reasons for striking off the name of student from the rolls of the school:
- Non-payment of School dues as per schedule.
- If the defaulters fail to pay fees along with fine within one month of the expiry of due date, a second warning will be sent by the Principal to the parents and the child will be debarred from attending the classes.
- If fee along with fine are not paid for two consecutive instalments, the name of the child will be struck off the school rolls.
- If a candidate does not appear in Exam, remark ‘AB’. In red block letters and if sick leave slip is produced in time remarks ‘SL’ in red block letters should be given. Except for sick leave on medical ground, Advantage in final result preparation will not be granted under any circumstances.
- No Special test will be conducted for any candidate and if ‘AB’ or ‘SL’ is given in any subject, the total result of the exam will also not be prepared.
- Ranks are given only to those whose final result show clear passed or Promoted with red line in order of priority.
a) No Rank for Mid-Session (Admission).
b) No Rank if ‘AB’ or ‘ML’ given in marks.
c) No Rank if any column is left blank in report card.
- A Candidate failing in more than two subjects will be obtained in the same class.
- In case of unfair means no mark shall be awarded in the particulars subject.